and apparently it takes ALL my brian power to do this pretty menial task.
Truly, this past (and current) week I’ve been consumed with birthday and thanksgiving prep. We’ll have family in town (some who are seeing the house for the first time…Sister…I’m looking at you!) and I want things to be beautiful and functional. (ie, I MUST finish the master bedroom reorganization post-winter clothing unpacking. Oi. It’s a mess.) Anyway…on the more enjoyable projects front I’ve been…
– Thank you gifts for the kids goodie bags at the party
– Party decor
– Planning my greenhouse space (inside, outside…oh the possibilities!)
– Creating a plan for the next growing season (where to get seeds, what to plant, where the put the new beds…any suggestions welcome!)
– Outlining my research for a book about teen bi-polar
– Planning the syllabus for my first graduate policy class (I’M SO EXCITED!!!)
– Playing phone tag with my sister to plan a turkey day meal. We MUST pin this down soon because I get her here in a week (YEAH!!!!!!) and she has to shop at our hometown amazing local grocery for me before she heads my way.
So, That’s my excuse for being MIA this past week and a heads up that I’ll be potentially MIA this week too. Sorry in advance, but as a means of apology, here’s a photo of a past project (those chalk and magnet boards for the playroom) actually hung up and getting loved on (ie scribbled on during a play date).
🙂 – Claire